The electrification of the automobile has been one of the most innovative and disruptive changes that the automotive industry has seen in decades.
In the drive towards majority and complete electrification, auto manufacturers have been steadily matching pace in advances in technology and component capabilities. As a result, the electronic manufacturing services (EMS) and electronic component industry have made advances in electronic component processes, making electronics in the Automotive industry smaller, more reliable, and more cost-efficient.
IMI has not only been ranked as the 5th largest Auto EMS provider globally, but also provides increased quality, reliability, and delivery of electronic products in the Auto sector.
Our strong ties with the top global automotive suppliers, and the market in general, are a testament to our solid expertise in many areas such as advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), driver and passenger safety and security, power steering, sensors and electronic controls, camera vision technology, body controls, plastic molding development and injection, and mechatronics.
We design and manufacture cameras that are integral technology to the ADAS including our platform camera modules, one of the smallest automotive camera designs, with excellent heat dissipation features for better image quality even at the most extreme temperature environments.
The design also highlights IMI’s capability to mount bare-die imager sensors that will provide better image quality and lower assembly costs. With a strong portfolio and a distinct competitive edge in automotive camera design and technology, we aim to continuously make headway in bigger and more complex projects for electronic control units of power steering systems and LED lighting, heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning applications.
- Sensors and Imaging Contract Design
- Power Electronics
- COB Manufacturing
- Product Miniaturization
- Test Equipment Development
- Rigid Printed Circuit Board Assembly
- Flex Printed Circuit Assembly
- Flip Chip Process
- Automatic Pin Insertion
- Automated Back-End Equipment and Process Development
- Concurrent Engineering
- ISA/TS 16949:2009 Certified Lines
- Critical Part Monitoring (CPM)
- Reject Profile Analysis (RPA)
- Parts Average Test (PAT)
- Statistical Bin Analysis
- Automotive Camera
- PCBA for Electronic Stability Program (ESP)
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) ECU
- Gear Shifter controller
- Dual Clutch Transmission ECU
- Power Module
- Body Control Module (BCM)
- Rotor Position Sensor (RPS)
- Steering Wheel Control Device
- Tire Pressure Sensor PCBA
- Wiper Controller
- Car Windshield Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- Switch Controller for Main Light
- Communication Power PCBA
- Powertrain Control Solutions
- Semiconductors used in Electric Drive/ Hybrid Electric Vehicles
- Fuel Management
- Pump Driver
- Cockpit Control Device
- Audio Processor
- Plastic over-molding
- Plastic lenses
- High tonnage automotive parts