When you’re looking for a plastic injection molding company, look no further than IMI. We have 20+ years of experience in providing services and solutions to many well-known OEMs around the world.
Plastic Injection Molding Capabilities
IMI’s design and engineering professionals offer mechanical design, product launch support, rapid prototyping, tool and mold design, mold flow analysis and development, quality control, and medium to high-volume manufacturing for plastic parts.
- Horizontal and vertical machines from 50 – 1,600 tons
- Functional, cosmetic, bi-injection and optical and over-molded plastic parts
- Pad printing, painting and laser graving supplied in long-term partnerships
- Tool shop services
- Design and manufacturing of molds under IMI’s control
- Autonomous maintenance
Plastic Injection Services for NPI
We are highly skilled when it comes to plastic injection molding during the New Product Introduction (NPI) process. We provide the following services:
- Manufacturability study
- Mold-flow analysis
- On-site mold design validation
- Production follow-up
- Reception and full dimensional
Benefits of IMI’s Plastic Services:
One-Stop-Shop: Integrate plastics and electronics to reduce product risks and costs.
Cost Competitiveness: Leverage IMI’s Global mold and plastic factories for cost competitiveness.
Improved Quality: early involvement with IMI Global design team of plastic and mold experts for improved product quality and reliability.